DO NOT use Nu Horizons for a supplier

There have been several posts recently concerning FPGA development boards. DO NOT use Nu Horizons as a supplier under any circumstances. They make promises that they don't deliver on. When they do deliver the product may be defective (I was shipped a board that had a tag attached listing the defects).

I have been in the business in excess of 30 years and Nu Horizons is, easily, the worst vendor I have ever delt with.

Use these guys AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Reply to
Tom Seim