what chip do i use?

can anyone tell me what chip i would use i have several switches and want a chip that would go between them i ,e one switch press once for relay one , press twice for relay 2 press three times for relay 4 etc

Reply to
blue

one

times

If I understand your post, a debouncing circuit, counter and a demultiplexer should work.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

demultiplexer

Reply to
blue

If there is a community college or college or other school near you that offers electronics courses, you should be able to find a student who will be able to help you.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Wouldn't a debouncer and a 4017 be easier ?

Reply to
Kevin R