Which Deal Sites do you use?

Someone was asking, but I couldn't find the thread for which deal sites they like best. So I figured I'd start a new one. Which Deal Sites do you use?

Reply to
Wilson Fisk

"Wilson Fisk" wrote in news:5%2Xk.76$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.iad:

No. Probably no-one at all. Does it pay per click? That's all its worth, isn't it?

No they weren't.

None. I don't trust pay-per-click shysters to make my buying decisions for me. Not that they'd even have LINKS to the stuff I want to buy, same applies to most people in this group, when they're after electronics parts. Perhaps you confuse unthinking consumerism with engineering somehow?

You are so pathetic.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan