problem with xilinx platform studio 6.2i

Hello, I'm working on a simple hardware design lab - Microblaze.When I
start a new project with BSB in Xilinx Platform Studio(XPS)and select
target development board I face a problem. The board which I have is
Spartan-3 and the lab exercise is based on Spartan-3. But the
software(XPS) 6.2i which i have in system does'nt show all the xilinx
board names. When i select Xilinx in the board vendor, it shows only 2
names in Board Names(AFX Virtex and Virtex II). I wish to select
Spartan-3 which isnt there. how to include Spartan-3? . Is there any
alternative way to include spartan-3 board name? Could anyone please
help me
Thank you
--
Ram

Re: problem with xilinx platform studio 6.2i

Try comp.arch.fpga too.

--
Dan Henry

Site Timeline