PCB manufacturer in Europe

Hi all,

Till now I was using Eurocircuits in Belgium for the PCB manufacturing. But
I'm not satisfied any more ( upload problems, capacity problems etc. ). Are
there more PCB manufactures which have an easy to use upload mechanism and
good price / quality ratio somewhere in Europe?

Gerard

Re: PCB manufacturer in Europe

we are using http://www.multipcb.de/ which offre us a good service (good
prices, good techno, good timings).

Eric

Re: PCB manufacturer in Europe

Gerard,

I've used run.to/pcb, which is a company by the name of Olimex in Bulgaria.
They've done thousands of boards for us and we've always been happy with
their work.

Mike

Re: PCB manufacturer in Europe
"-" <StackTools> schreef in bericht
But
Are

Hmm. I'm still satisfied. The new website now allows upload of a single
zip file, no seperate gerbers anymore. The only problem I had was not
confirming the order after the upload, while you have the impression that
you're all done. I got suspicous after 2 days, not receiving any
confirmation. As I type, the postman just delivers 25 + 50 boards. One
day later than I expected.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

Re: PCB manufacturer in Europe

PCB-Pool is very good: http://www.pcbpool.com /

Leon

Re: PCB manufacturer in Europe

That's exactly the point why I'm not satisfied.  I'm sure that the upload
was successful but they can not find any order.  In the meanwhile expensive
time is gone. I have also session errors (it expires in an eye blink )
which, so they claim, are due to my settings.

I log into all kind of different systems (including bank) without any
session problems.

Everybody, thanks for the replies.

Gerard

Site Timeline