LPC3180

Anyody knows where I can buy an LPC3180 development board? I also need embedded linux for it with USB host and HID support, also I need the GNU C++ compiler for it that supports the co-processor built into the LPC3180.

I been looking for weeks cant find none of those.

I keep reading everywhere on the net that it suports linux, but cant find even one embedded linux distribution for it. Any companies I call like PHYTEC says they are not ready with it.

Thanks

Reply to
smaddy

we are all waiting, but it's not released, I hear through the grapevine they are having problems with the chip, but that is just speculation....

(although I am an expert in fixed poing math I am tired of living in the 70's, would be nice to have small low power floating point chip indeed!)

Reply to
steve

We got ours from Nohau.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

that's great, how does the power consumption look? Can you run it at .9Volts?

Reply to
steve

Couldn't tell you, it's another team's project. The Nohau board is fairly loaded, however.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Sorry to ask so many questions (I got at least a half million) but....

Does your Nohau board have embedded linux?

How much did yout Nohau board cost?

Is there a part number I should ask for?

Did it come with the board or you got it seperately.

If you got it seperately, where did you get it?

Does it support USB host and the math co-processor built into the chip?

What about GNU tools whata compiler are you using?

Is there any prooblems with the chip itself?

Thanks

Reply to
smaddy