Looking for ARM linux chip

--------------------------

What I want is something readily available with 'normal' type of pins (i.e. not BGA and anything easily hand soldered and/or reworked in the Far East), and a full open source Linux developer system with tool chain that runs easily on major Desktop Linux distros.

Must have 3 x USB 2, SDCard support, 10/100Mbits ethernet,

2 RS232, a minimal pin count color LCD interface and driver software, audio chip support, minimal pin count webcam support (optional) and bluetooth. Hand held instrument application - battery life important.

Got NGW100, but I think I need something one step above that and more in the shape of ready made reference design(s) and software.

Reply to
7