looking for ASKIR chip

I've seen the CS 8130 chip, but it's expensive. Anyone know of an alternative ? I'm looking for receive only,(if it exists) 500kHz nom.mod. Tx is easy with an AVR.... Rx not so easy. TIA

Reply to
TTman

nom.mod.

I don't know what is coming out of the transmitter. If you can provide some specifications for the Tx and the background noise maybe i some tricks i used (20 years ago) with a 1590 half-gilbert cell agc amplifier that may help.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk