Chipcon/TI Dev Board Problems

Hi,

I have CC2430DK development kit with three so called MCU cards and three CC1110 CE mezzanine cards.

On all three systems I cannot get the CC1110 flash to program correctly. Using IAR Workbench I can connect to the board and download, but the program in flash does not then verify. All three worked ok for a while but get this problem after a short time.

The MCU card uses an 8051 to program the CC1110 through the CC1110 debug port. This is just a three wire interface and using a scope I can see that data is going across, so the MCU 8051 seems to work ok.

It is possible that parts of the CC1110 flash have become write protected (by accident) but I cannot find a simple way to check this out. To remove write protection you have to send an erase all command over the debug port, but again I cannot find a way to do this.

Has anybody else had any experience with this kit be it good or bad? Ideas?

Thank you.

Reply to
Jaba