Chipcon CC1020

I all,

I'm working on the RF module Chipcon CC1020. I would like to know if somebody has a knowledge about the next point :

I would test the processing signal time between the input signal (DIO pin) and the output (Antenna). My parameters are :

Central frequency : 915MHz Data Type : NRZ Modulation : GFSK Power supply : + 3Vcc +/- 0.3Vcc Mode : Tx

The input signal on the DIO pin is :

Signal type : Square wave Amplitude : + 3Vcc Frequency : 12KHz

Thanks for yours answers.

Bests regards,

Christophe

Reply to
christophe

Sounds straight forward to me. What do you have for test equipment?

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

So, let see how you'll do it please.

Vasile

Reply to
vasile

A direct pll receiver should have less than a microsecond delay from 915 MHz input to analog output, superhetrodynes will be about 1 to 2 microsecond. Small enough to ignore for now. Use that to measure time dependant frequency and compare to the input data stream at the module terminals, expected mean delay for a completed symbol is about 1.5 symbol times (about 120 uS); for 12 KHz modulation rate the filter delays produce at least 40 uS delay and symbol time is 83 uS.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller