c++ driver lcd display 2vp4

is there anyone out there who has some experience with the lcd module
of the v2p4 memec board with virtex 2 pro fpga on it ?  I am trying to
get the lcd working by writing only c++, no vhdl. I am using the
opb_gpio pins to control the lcd module.

 I have another design where the lcd module works fine with vhdl. When
I measure the voltage of the pins on the lcd module of the vhdl design
and compare them with the voltage of the lcd module of the c++ design,
the values are exactely the same. Except that the lcd module with the
vdhl works and the c++ design doesn't.

Tom

Site Timeline