c++ lcd device driver 2vp4

Hi,

is there anyone out there who has some experience with the lcd module of the v2p4 memec board with virtex 2 pro fpga on it ? I am trying to get the lcd working by writing only c++, no vhdl. I am using the opb_gpio pins to control the lcd module.

I have another design where the lcd module works fine with vhdl. When I measure the voltage of the pins on the lcd module of the vhdl design and compare them with the voltage of the lcd module of the c++ design, the values are exactely the same. Except that the lcd module with the vdhl works and the c++ design doesn't.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Tassignon