Any telecommuters out there?

Hi all,

If you've ever telecommuted on a reasonably regular basis, I'd like to hear your story. I am a journalist currently assembling a story entitled "how to get your boss to let you telecommute" and would welcome any advice that has worked for you.

I am eager to speak with some people who are willing to be featured in / photographed for the story, although if you would prefer to just share your tips I will respect that to.

Replies to me via email by 30 June please.

Thanks in advance!

David Braue

Email: newsgroupreplies (at) braue (dot) com

Reply to
David Braue

"David Braue"

** I used to work for a Scientologist once - he went off "astral travelling" from time to time .

Does that count ?

Reply to
Phil Allison

I wonder: were his expenses tax deductable?

Reply to
David Braue