ARM Dev. Board Question

Found an interesting and low priced ARM9 board
at www.littlechips.com. News search turned up
zilch and I couldnt find any real information
through google.

Does anyone have experience with this company
w/ any of their products ?

Terry

Re: ARM Dev. Board Question
: Found an interesting and low priced ARM9 board
: at www.littlechips.com. News search turned up
: zilch and I couldnt find any real information
: through google.

: Does anyone have experience with this company
: w/ any of their products ?

depends on your definition of "cheap" - have you looked at Technologics

http://www.embeddedx86.com /

the TS7200 and TS7250

ARM9 with linux supplied, no need for a complex development system
GCC cross-compile tool chain provided, as well as other stuff.

Jim
p.s. no connection with tecnhologics other than as a satisfied customer

Re: ARM Dev. Board Question
Thanks Jim! This is what I was trying to find
at a reasonable price.

Terry

Technologics
customer