API CALL 89C51CC02CA

Hi @all!

I'm using an Atmel 89C51CC02CA. I'm trying to use the Api-functions, implemented in the bootloader. I understood that i first have to write my values to the api_command, api_value and api_dptr (dpl and dph), which is placed in the controllers ram. Then i have to call the codeadress 0xFFF0h.

But doing so leads to a reset of the controller. i tried different commands, the result is the same. So i guess the code-adress is wrong?

watchdog is disabled, so are the interrupts. oh, and the ENBOOT-bit is set...

Thank you for any ideas!

Reply to
JensR