Advice needed for microcontroller products bought in Germany

Greetings everyone,

We had bought two microcontrollers from Sunrise Systems, GmbH, Germany

and performed payment as per their instructions. We are based out of US.

Since then, Susrise Systems, GmbH, has failed to deliver the products and that is the reason I wanted to ping this group for advice. What needs to be done in order to get our money refunded since the vendor is in Germany? Repeated reminders for cancellation of order or request for delivery are not helping.

Also, if anyone in this forum has had similar experience dealing with vendors in Germany and can advice regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you for your advice.

with regards,

Bobby Sardana. snipped-for-privacy@obsoft.com

Reply to
Bobby Sardana

If you paid by credit card then just contact the card issuer. If you didnt them you are up s**t creek without a paddle. You could take action in the German courts but as its a limited company they are probably broke anyway so it would just be good money after bad.

Reply to
CBarn24050