advice needed

need some advice on the following components-

  1. Voltage buffer
  2. Voltage controlled Resistor
  3. Good MOSFETs or BJTs for current miroring, high voltage switching and for normal switching operations.
  4. Pulse generating IC or circuits
  5. Ferrite core transformers

Experienced peoples can tell me about which components I should use, where can I get them and if possible datasheets. Thanks very much in advance.

Reply to
strider02

The answers would fill a book.

Be a little more precise, and we might be able to help.

As an example:

****
  1. Voltage buffer
****

What speed? Power requirements? What load?

There's a lot of buffers out there, and it's hard to say one is better than another; they meet different requirements.

Otherwise :

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Do some searches at places like

or
. They both also have links from each product to the datasheet and/or the manufacturer's website. The manufacturers' websites usually also have Application Notes that might help you to learn what you need to know.

- Tom Gootee

tomg

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Crossposted to s.e.b. where this is more appropriate

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS