WANTED : Beomaster 5000 trafo

Hello,

could someone help me please with a mains transformer for a Beomaster

5000?

I need 240 volts version.

(110V version can be supplied in part exchange)

Thank you.

Philippe

PS - standard type transformers are not practical due to the small form factor.

Reply to
Phimor

Hello Philippe

There was two types of Beomaster 5000, they are both very old, but please tell me the type no. number and I wil try to help you. The label with the type no.and serieal no. is placed back or in the buttom of the receiver

If you have any question don't hesitate, send me an email

Have a great day

Erik

"Phimor" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to