What is the age and street value of a Tektronix 2630

Fourier analyzer, possibly ancient.

Are docs available anywhere?

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

Is that the 0-20kHz thing? Then I'd say close to zero, it's a dinosaur. I had something similar from Medasonics and scrapped it many years ago. Any contemporary PC can do a similar job these days via the sound module.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to