value of the resistence

Small signal voltage gain by one small resistance connected to emitter through a large by passed resistance and junction to base resistance for negative FB. If small R is 0.22K and Rc=10K. What should be its value?

Reply to
supahi mahanta

Having someone else do your homework?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I didn't even understand the question.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I'm not sure if your question is garbled because you are confused about the subject or if you are having difficulty with English.

Is there a schematic on the web that you can reference, or can you make an ASCII-art diagram? At the very least you need more exposition, fewer pronouns, and more common nouns.

This smells of homework. If it is, first go ask your prof or one of his teaching assistants for help -- that's what they're paid for. If you don't get anywhere with that, ask here, but expect hints and prompting rather than outright answers -- there's few people on the technical newsgroups who are interested in doing your homework for you as it helps no one.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Thank you for your kind response and suggestions. I am sorry for my poor English and noun-pronouns. This is not a homework from my text books. This question arise in my mind while making a home made material. Thank you.

Reply to
supahi mahanta

wer

his

How's the transistor used? Common collector? What's the collector current? (supply voltage) |/c You can make ascii art. -RRRR-| |\e R R | GND George H.

Reply to
George Herold

--
Since one picture is worth a thousand words, why not post a circuit
diagram and remove the language barrier?