What should be the value of the resistance?

Small signal voltage gain by one small resistance connected to emitter through a large by passed resistance and junction to base resistance for negative feedback. If small R is 0.22K and Rc=10K. What should be its value?

Reply to
supahi mahanta

You need to find a book on transistor circuit design. A college-level text should be okay. The math isn't complex, so you shouldn't have trouble understanding it.

Hint: Since the "big" resistor is bypassed, you can model the small-signal AC gain as if the big resistor weren't there at all. DC feedback is the sum of both resistors, of course.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

His question looks to have been copied from a poorly written textbook.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He's probably asking for someone to do his homework.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Flip to the back of the book and see if there is a section called "Answers to selected exercises"...

Reply to
D Yuniskis

Thank you so much for your valuable hint sir. This is not a homework copied from any textbook. This arise in my mind while making a home made material and your hint helped me a lot. Thank you.

Reply to
supahi mahanta