Value of Time

I visited a medical office web site and tried to get information on where t hey are and who practices in which office. I tried three different ways on their web site and none of them returned any useful information. I used t heir contact page to tell them how poorly their web site works and they rep lied quickly asking for more information. I repeated the steps in creating these problems and documented them in detail. I mentioned they need to pr ovide an address for me to send my bill. I did get a thank you for the inf ormation.

Should I invoice them?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Like my Mom always used to say "no harm in asking all they can do is say no"

Reply to
bitrex

Sounds like a "sunk cost" kind of fallacy happening if you keep on keepin' on, though

Reply to
bitrex

Only if they hired you in the first place. Otherwise you are just being helpful - does anyone bill here on s.e.d. for assistance rendered or opinions expressed?

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

YES! Charge $350/hr for work done.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Bit like toolstation.com in the UK.... Their filters didn't ( still?) work on Chrome but worked in W Explorer... Really? they said, we never knew that.

TTman

The toolstation search is terminally broken; they would rather give you 100 irrelevant results than no results.

The nearest toolstation is 2 miles away; the nearest screwfix is 3. Guess which I use (except in rush hour)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What, did you lose your brain or something ? Of course, and for as much as you think would make you happy.

You helped them. They are not family. They are not chosen family.

So charge them, don't rake them over the coals - much...}:-)>

Reply to
jurb6006

He could stand on a corner and wipe the windshields of cars stopped at red lights, and hand them invoices, too.

His time is valuable. $50 is reasonable.

lunatic fringe electronics