street lightening

some one tell me that it is possible to get the light from the transmission line using faraday's priciple of electromagnetic, presently i am thinking on that if such system present then contact me..

Reply to
nilkanthgore

How will you run 30 miles of cable?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Those Indans are very resourceful !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Alligator clips?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Err, is this the current (!) version of that old "rural legend" of the farmer who heats his chicken coops (etc) using power scavenged from overhead high-tension lines? Possible if the voltage is high enough (or you put your "secondary winding" *reeeeal* close to the wires.

Best regards,

Bob Masta dqatechATdaqartaDOTcom D A Q A R T A Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis

Home of DaqGen, the FREEWARE signal generator

Reply to
Bob Masta

I get all of my energy from plugging the male end of the six pack extension cord into one of the female end outlets. Free Energy.

Reply to
Xtrchessreal

Reply to
mandelbrotchaos

There were a buch of front end loaders and dump trucks tearing up the street here. I suppose you could say they were 'street lightening'. Ha!

Reply to
BobG

Funny, but FEMA tore the hell out of my street two years ago, and nothing has been done to fix it. Its lighter, all right, they tore lots of holes in it by using a bobcat dozer to drag tree branches the full length of the street, instead of loading them into the dump trucks, like they were supposed to.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida