The "Experts" are up to their old tricks again

Lying assholes.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

I suspect the general public is not buying the progressive BS and the hammer is about to fall world-wide.

When we get world-wide uniformity we can round up such scum as Slowman and put them in re-education camps, and sterilize them to stop the replication of village idiots >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

No need to sterilize Slowman. He never figured out what to do with it.

Reply to
krw

The general public doesn't seem to be all that enthusiastic about the right

-wing BS either. Three million more US voters voted for Hillary Clinton tha n for Donald Trump.

When the French voters were offered the choice between Le Pen's father and Chirac, they went for the crook rather than the thug. The French electoral process is a bit more direct than the route through the electoral college.

If Jim Thompson got his "world-wide uniformity" - whatever that might be - the right-wing scum doing the rounding up would be as out of touch with rea lity as Jim himself, and would probably pay more attention to my security c learances than Jim's out-of-touch opinion.

I'd probably end up having him sent off to an education camp - though the c hances of somebody who went through MIT (when Chomsky was on the staff) wit hout learning anything non-technical, subsequently ever learning anything d oes suggest that it wouldn't be useful exercise.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Krw knows so many things that don't happen to be true.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Alex Jones is certainly entertaining, but not to be take too seriously.

He's pretty serious about selling supplements, perhaps less so about the FEMA camps etc.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany