MEMS experts?

We are looking to get into silicon wafer MicroElectroMechanical System. Where do MEMS experts hang-out?

We need a small chamber with heating element, themoresistor and laser. The chamber needs to be filled with either high viscosity liquid or low density gas. They are two different products.

What would it cost to make 10K total? Should we be looking into 200mm wafers or smaller? We just need the trailing edge technologies. Are there companies who would build them to our specifications?

Reply to
linnix

MassivelyWrong hasn't been around this evening.

--
  Keith
Reply to