Nostromo terminals from the film Alien

Hi all.

I'm interested in displaying the font used in those terminals just for my own project. It might be fun to add this slightly strange font and see people wonder where they have seen it before.

I'm assuming they were actually real terminals, perhaps modified slightly.

I wonder if any one in this group recognises those terminals or their font?

I could try reproducing the font myself but obviously it would be less work if I could scrounge the font data from somewhere.

Perhaps some special-effects fans might point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Reply to
Kryten

I think that font will be included in your next Windows XP service pack. The one that Microsoft will ship to you inside a large, leathery, egg shaped container.

;-)

Windows Freedom Day: a holiday that moves each year, the date of which
 is calculated by adding up the total amount of time a typical person
 must spend restarting windows and then determining how many work weeks
 that would correspond to.                              -- Trygve Lode
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Cool.

Arriving this Easter perhaps?