noise lecture

One of my kids is very talented and passionate about electronics, but was coding web pages for a living. He loves this stuff. Another is a young girl from Mexico who was good in school but had little hands-on experience.

A third guy, also pretty fresh from school, asked some interesting questions after the main session, about how a Colpitts oscillator starts up. I showed him a class-C oscillator that won't start up but will run; he liked that.

Nobody is born with experience, and EE schools don't teach it much either.

I know a lot of stuff that they (and probably you) don't. These kinds of sessions are fun and good for morale.

lunatic fringe electronics

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Tuning the cell heights of a phased array radar panel is not an easy chore. Then begins the actual emitter/receiver transducer location positioning within each cell. That's just the Aluminum, hobbed out mechanical cell array. Tuning 'steps' can get expensive. Lots of math to assist the 'art'.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Of course you're wrong, AlwaysWrong. You always are.

Reply to
krw

Oh, God! I sure hope not!

Well, there you got me.

Reply to
krw

Not you, the AW guy.

lunatic fringe electronics

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:l9le7etnumjg7vl930n21469tlu9jr9lre@

4ax.com:

It's coal and newspaper for... no... It's a chest gripper for you! I won't be wrong about that. You are as bad as Donald J. Trump, boy. Die, KRW, die. Then... *I* laugh.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You are both wrong.

Johnny could use a nice chest gripper myocardial too.

You are both not human.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

How can one person, even one as stupid as you, *ALWAYS* be so wrong, AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw

Sure, I got that.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:ta8h7edqdrnkom0mv7l4s1aan2utle78e8@

4ax.com:

you!

boy.

wrong,

Yeah, I am sure that you are in perfect health, karmasan. (in case you are slow on the uptake, that's 'sans karma') Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Again, you're wrong. Good job, AlwaysWrong!

Stupid as a stone, too.

Reply to
krw