Re: New baby brings extreme sadness to our family

Yesterday my wife had a baby girl. She is beautiful. But she has brought

>a terrible sadness to myself and my wife. By the age of five years old, >this child will have breast cancer which will kill her before her 6th >birthday.

Terrible sadness at having a beautiful daughter? What caused you to be so damaged? The cancer thing is absurd.

5-year olds don't get breast cancer.
 Click to see the full signature

Of course the OP is a ridiculous troll, but God does give beautiful 5yo girls leukaemia :(

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That fashion of trolling is generally related to a lack of attention from a neglectful or abusive mother in early childhood. IMO.

Reply to
bitrex

This is just a bunch of alarmist garbage, sorry.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Bot

Boris Mohar

Go stand next to the channel 8 transmitting tower. It's only a few megawatts.

Reply to
jurb6006