Needhams C44 PSOP adaptor

Anyone out there got one of these adaptors for the EMP20 who can tell me if it is straight [1->1...44->44] pinning ?. (I know i should BUY one, but the EMP20 is obsolete, the adaptor is expensive and just how many times will I ever need it...) Cheers M

Reply to
Mike Diack

Take a look at

Still not cheap, but they do have detailed pin-out information and you can probably find what you need there.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Listed here

are 3 different 44 pin PSOP adapters for the EMP20, I doubt any of them are 'straight'.

Reply to
nospam