EMP20

Got an old programmer and have a need to program a 29F040. Does anyone have the module (22A) that they'd be willing to sell/loan me? Ideally in the UK but expanding outwards as needs increase!

Alternatively, can anyone near Bedford do a small amount of device programming for me?

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I think we may have one of those floating around the office. I'll look tomorrow (you're just a straight shot down the A428 from me) and if it's there I'll pop it over.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Thanks. If you find it drop me an email or call me. My home number is 01234 312 773 Mobile 07 999 55 44 56

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it (I think the original 'modules' cost $25)

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Still looking...