I Paid My taxes!

So I take it that you have a lot of time on your hands?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You're an idiot, wussy boy.

Reply to
Bart!

That must be a yes, then.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

pay

Right. They don't pay SS.

John

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

pay

enough

Or healthcare insurance. Or the "Cadillac penalty". Or anything else they decide is good for the rest of us.

Reply to
krw

wrote in=20

inflation...

I have known that SS and insurance and retirement "funds" are all Ponzi cons for years now. I will get what i get when i get it. Of course i am unlikely to be other than semi-retired some day. If i get so feeble that i cant work i may go looking for the banana peel for my other foot.

Reply to
josephkk

message=20

paid in?

=20

Bah, make their families take care of them first.

Reply to
josephkk

Of course. I'm just taking the money because I can. My father played in a hillbilly band until a few weeks before he died. ...Jim Thompson

I was talking with a 62 yr old fellow who is collecting disabillity. It is probably legit, but if the program wasn't there, he could and would still be productive. Anyway, his neighbor had a new roof put on her house by a senior citizen program funded by taxpayers. He checked into that and after answering a few questions he was told he would qualify. So now is waiting to get a new roof and new energy efficient windows installed in his house. Ain't us taxpayers great!!

It got me thinking, rather than the heirs receiving an inheiritance shouldn't the taxpayers get first crack at getting back their money first? Oh, he's just taking the money cause he can. Mikek

PS. He also told me he loaned $1000.00 to one of his son's friends, Now the son's friend, can't get ahead enough to pay him back.

Reply to
amdx