Re: Look ! ----- MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read Fitzpatrick's books FREE.

Look ! ----- MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read

> Fitzpatrick's books FREE. > > (Click blue link to read Fitzpatrick's books absolutely FREE.} > >

Nobody in their right mind would expose their brains to this kind of intellectual pollution unless they were both generously compensated in advance and insured against subsequent permanent brain damage - if the book were actually persuasive it could render you permanently unemployable!

Merely "free" makes it grotesquely expensive.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Is this what frightens you into incoherence? The fear that if you allow any ideas into your head that contradict the dogma programmed into you, that it might contradict your dogma?

And why, exactly, would be the bad part of that? Sane people call that "learning."

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, Rich. I'm obviously not frightened into incoherence - since my aversion was coherently articulated, and the approach I proposed was the emminently unfrightened one of any experimental guinea pig, based on the idea that exposing one's brains to unmitigated twaddle was the kind of unpleasant and potentially damaging experience that ought only to be undertaken if adequately compensated.

Actually Rich, they don't - and if you were even marginally sane, you could work out why. Reading books that fit into a coherent world view and expand your knowlege of that world is a learning experience. Reading books that require that you abandon some part of a coherent world view is more usually described as sucking up propaganda aka brainwashing. Your brain has been laundered into an effectively afunctional bucket of mush, so you wouldn't be able to understand the distinction.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman