I need advice on Elec design

I have an idea for something and i am sure the technology is already there at least i think it is

Basicaly i need to have a transmitter lithium powered approx 1" round and no more than a 1/2 high that will send out a signal to a receiver when the receiver no longer receives the signal the receiver beeps. I would want the receiver to listen to up to 10 transmitters. Reasons that the receiver would no longer get a signal would be that the transmitter is out of range only. no data at all will be passed between the reciever and transmiters it is more like a ping "are you there", no then beep , yes do nothing.

both receiver and transmitters need to be battery operated.

anyone know how to do this?

please email me at cshrum @ pcscale dot com

thanks

Reply to
cshrum

Just get some of these Canadian coins and build the receivers for them.

linnix

Yes, I've done it. Define "out of range".

Frank

Reply to
Frank Raffaeli

Out of range would be about 100 - 150 yards

this would be for out doors too

thanks

Reply to
cshrum

The transmitters would have to transmit something...

Reply to
TT_Man

It can transmit anything i suppose i just want to know when the connection is no longer communicating

Reply to
cshrum