i need idea

we are trying to port the uclinux into the ARM samsung s3c4510b board.we are not getting the romfs.img file.anybody can help for us.

details:

linux patch:2.6.10 uclinux patch:uclinux-dist-20070103 patch:2.6.10-hsc1

we need detail about

*********required tool chain,uclinux patch ,kernel patch for the above samsung board

we are getting the following error:

"arm-linux-gcc " not found

Reply to
b.d bhaskar

we are trying to port the uclinux into the ARM samsung s3c4510b board.we are not getting the romfs.img file.anybody can help for us.

details:

linux patch:2.6.10 uclinux patch:uclinux-dist-20070103 patch:2.6.10-hsc1

we need detail about

*********required tool chain,uclinux patch ,kernel patch for the above samsung board

we are getting the following error:

"arm-linux-gcc " not found

Reply to
b.d bhaskar

That error means you are missing cross-compiler from the path

Reply to
anon

grep your MakeFile for 'ARCH' and 'CROSS_COMPILE' keywords. This

HOWTO explains everything to get started.

ali

Reply to
Ali