need advice

need some advice on the following components-

  1. Voltage buffer
  2. Voltage controlled Resistor
  3. Good MOSFETs or BJTs for current miroring, high voltage switching and for normal switching operations.
  4. Pulse generating IC or circuits
  5. Ferrite core transformers

Experienced peoples can tell me about which components I should use, where can I get them and if possible datasheets. Thanks very much in advance.

Reply to
strider02

What voltage range does it have to handle? What does it have to drive (e.g. what is the maximum current)? What Speed? Any special requirements like it is for a hifi headphone amplifier, or must take little battery power, etc??

What do you need it for? How fast does it have to change? Have you tried a motorized potentiometer? Do you know how to use a FET as a voltage-controlled resistor for small voltages/currents?

Need much more info on requirements.

If a (NE)555 isn't right for the job, what special requirements do you have?

Lots to choose from. Again, what do you need, what do you want to spend, which country are you in?

Mark A.

Reply to
Mark Aitchison