Earthquake Drill

Corps of Engineers? This is a cool book:

Randy Newman did a nice song about that year.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Not sure where you are going with this. The focus has drifted far over the last few messages, so I'm bailing. :)

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

You're not much on history, are you?

krw

Those are neither earthquakes nor hurricanes, so hardly relevant to the thread.

Reply to
Rob

Perhaps you should, you know, actually *read* the thread?

Reply to
krw

Relevant to the thread? This is SED, remember?

Besides, we were talking about rebuilding after a catastrophe, so being bombed flat is relevant.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Where are you going next? This could be a career.

Reply to
aioe usenet