Re: Earthquake hits Mexico this morning

I have a daughter-in-law who is Jewish and we trade Jewish jokes all

> the time.

I have a cousin who's blond. We exchange brunette jokes.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

There was a very popular comedy show on British TV many years ago about the British army in India called "It ain't half hot Mum". Apparently one of the few series that is not available on DVD; neither is it ever repeated apparently because it is considered very "non-PC". Shame!

--
Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Debian Linux and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j  backus  jita

What were the Germans sending? Stand-up comedians? Alan

Reply to
Alan Peake

And, in all probability, a large number of seriously innocent people.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

That was uncalled for. My son-in-law is an idealist. I was with him in a grocery store when he was approached by an ex-con, who thanked my son-in-law for being so fair!

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Unless there has been a change in the pontificate recently, no other human being is infallible. We can fix our errors in engineering quite easily; it is very difficult to bring the dead back to life to apologize for an error.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Everyone has their opinion about the death penalty. I think we need more... three strikes = death, quickly by firing squad, no mask ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Oh, yes, I forgot, add rude Nederlanders to the list ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Arizona already has a +20 years ADDER for such occasions.

I prefer the Houston PD approach, "Bang! Bang! Stop! Police!" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

That's for sure... at least Slowman. Most Nederlanders are nice people. But Slowman is no longer a problem... I auto kill all his posts AND ALL follow-ups to his posts, so don't bother poking at him, I won't see it.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

uman

ily; it

rror.

.

) a

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

h him

my

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

Michael really is pig-ignorant.

The Neander Valley (where the first skeletons of Neanderthals were found) is in Germany, not far from D=FCsseldorf. It isn't that far from the Netherlands - my wife and I often fly out of D=FCsseldorf rather than Amsterdam, because we can drive to D=FCsseldorf in less time than it takes us to get to Amsterdam - but since the Netherlands was under water for most of the time the Neanderthals were roaming around Europe, it wouldn't have looked like much of a home to them.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

--
I can\'t agree with that one.

Three pot busts for simple possession (each a felony in some
jurisdictions) and the kid gets offed?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
Why bother?

He\'ll die soon enough by being dissolved by his own vitriol.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

human

sily; it

error.

e.

h) a

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

th him

my

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

Typical Jim. He keeps forgetting that I'm an Australian, and no citizen of the Netherlands, though I do have an unrestricted residence permit in the Netherlands.

And this is one more of his frequent errors of fact that he will now have to relly on his claque to correct - people like Michael Terrell, who doesn't even know that the Neander Valley is in Germany.

He's creating himself a comfortable little black hole - but unlike the astromer's black hole, which soaks up matter and emits nothing - nothing gets through to Jim's black hole while it pours out misinformation.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

In what jurisdiction is that? Even in Arizona simple pot possession gets you the equivalent of a traffic citation (civil infraction), unless you caused a traffic accident, then it's a DUI.

Though one could argue natural selection ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Sno-o-o-o-ort!

Time for a glass (or two) of vino ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

I think that\'s a little harsh if the cops aren\'t being fired on.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

This was after a rash of 7-11 armed robberies where clerks were killed.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

A couple of hits on Google shows that possession of over 30 grams, in
Arizona, is a felony.  In Florida, 20 grams or more is a felony.

So, getting busted with a one ounce bag or so is enough to fuck up
your life.

JF
Reply to
John Fields