Compelling business names

It's a good thing that I'm not in the habit of starting businesses just because I thought of a good name.

Because I'm sure there's a market need for design shops that specialize in making gizmos with built-in wireless.

And "BlueTooth Fairy" -- well, speaks for itself, I think. It'd be even better if I were gay, of course.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

General Electric kind of speaks for itself too.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

If King Harald Gormsson was here he would say, "Off with his head." or something like that.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Well, you will at least need a San Fran address.

Reply to
krw

AirBus Industries? AT&T? IBM? ...but none have the flair of "The BlueTooth Fairy".

Reply to
krw

He could sell the name to these guys:

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Spehro Pefhany

These daze, wireless is just a component that gets stuffed onto the PCB in some obscure corner. Of course, there is always a way to do it wrong. A few years ago, I did damage control on a wireless BlueGoof speaker design where the radio was planted in the middle of the PCB, surrounded by metal hardware, with the antenna covered by a shield. Range was noticeably limited in this configuration.

You might want to do some Googling before you use that name:

Bluetooth fairy: a person who walks around with the blinking glow of a Bluetooth headset permanently in one ear.

You might also do a trademark search: Ok, it's available. However similar trademarks haven't done very well:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann