Cleaning up, older data acquisition stuff, free to a good home.

Cleaning up around the shop and have some older data acquisition stuff. Free to a good home. As-is of course. I have no idea if they work.

Call me and convince me you are a good home for either or both of these, and give me a few bucks for shipping, and they are yours. US only please.

Gary Peek Industrologic, Inc. (800) 435-1975

Reply to
Tom Jones

Cleaning up around the shop and have some older data acquisition stuff. Free to a good home. As-is of course. I have no idea if they work.

Call me and convince me you are a good home for either or both of these, and give me a few bucks for shipping, and they are yours. US only please.

Gary Peek Industrologic, Inc. (800) 435-1975

Reply to
Gary Peek