Looking for a source for Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips

I am looking to source 100 Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips.
They are obsolete, and while I can find huge numbers available from
various (usually Asian) suppliers via Google, I cannot tell whether the
chips are real or fake.  It's also tough to find feedback on these
suppliers.

I am in Australia, but I do not mind which country the components come
from, as long as I can be sure that they are not fake.

Can anyone recommend any legitimate and honest suppliers of obsolete
semiconductors?

Thanks,
Peter

Site Timeline