Led thermal design...

This newsgroup seems to be deserted. Does anyone can help me to arrange a led array to reduce heat ? I can give further details if someone show up.

Re: Led thermal design...

You would be better off posting to sci.electronics.repair or .design
(cross-posted).

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
Re: Led thermal design...

thanks, posted to sci.electronics.design

Re: Led thermal design...

Heat depends on the consumed power, not on the arrangement.

You can reduce the temperature by extending the array onto a larger
area, so that more heat can be distributed by convection.

DoDi

Site Timeline