Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output) - Page 2

Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

Jeez, that brings back memories! Last time I needed to connect to a C64,
I soldered a cable direct to the PCB.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

It is for this very reason that my 128 tower has RCA jacks on the back for
S-Video and audio, just so I can use normal A/V cables for a change (I seem
to have a habit of losing monitor cables).

I've had enough of this hassle of trying to find some weird connector.  ;)

Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

Hrm. I couldn't possibly comment...

Ditto. A soldering iron fixes any of those kinds of problems.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item3D%400050377552

I will have 5 pin ones listed soon!

Enjoy!

Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I'm leery about paying $13.00 postage for
a $2 part.

Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

$13 postage can't be right, I paid less then that for shipping 25 EPROMS
from the US to AU.

Re: Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

That is how ebay works, Purchase price is their profit and "Postage"
covers all their cost.

Site Timeline