where to find s-video female-female bulkhead connector?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a local australian source for a s-video female-female bulkhead connector? It's turning out to be suprisingly difficult to source. I'd be willing to pay someone here for one, if they have a spare or two.

email is jfairhall *at* hotmail *dot* com.

Reply to
John

Maybe an option would be to breakout to separate BNC for Y and C and then use connect-through panel mount BNC's. Plenty of those around.

Reply to
Rod

Try WES components,

bassett

I finally found what I wanted, from altronics.com.au, thanks for the replies.

Reply to
John