Where to find STR712F

Hi folks,

could you kindly point me to a reseller of this ARMybased microcontroller ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Camel

What did your google search turn up?

Reply to
Gary Kato

No good news. Only links to some datasheets... i tried to find it at digikey, but they haven't it...

Reply to
Camel

To quote from text I found on STMicros website:

"April 2004 This is preliminary information on a new product now in development. Details are subject to change without notice. "

You might try calling STMicro's rep and asking them if it's out yet. Then you need to think hard on whether or not you want to use a brand new design or wait until it stabilizes.

Reply to
Gary Kato

In article , Camel writes

Not until Q3 2004 or Q1 2005 depending on who you are.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

Reply to
Chris Hills