Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

 TrevorTosspot'sPorkyList

 A0%*I have a friend who can STOP his heart

 *Their is ample evidence to support the fact that possession of an
 inanimate object is capable of altering a cognitive persons intent

 *The FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86 are available on the FBI web-site

 *My local library has Lott's work in the fiction section

 *20% of Australian homes possess firearms

 *I only deal in facts

 *The firearms related murder rate in the US is 10,000,000 PA.

 *gun licences back in the 1920s led to a drop in the murder rate,

 A0%*How the British 1903 Pistol Act was enacted and enforced in
 A0%Australia prior to Federation.

 *How an audit of Government owned arms at Sydney Cove in 1796 was a
 gun control law

A0%**Yes. Easily. Across the US, each year, there are hundreds of 'gun
 shows'. At these 'gun shows' dealers, posing as private citizens sell
 thousands of guns to criminals. They can do so, because there are
 virtually zero restrictions on the sale of 'second hand' guns. Even
if
 that gun has only been 'second hand' for a couple of minutes and has
never been fired.

And now we have
"John" has been in my kill-file for some time, oops no he isn't, not
THAT John, I've never claimed he was, cite your evidence to support
your claim that I have kill-filed John, I never said that, I wasn't
talking about him, I was talking about some other John who's never
posted on this thread.

Isn't is just so wonderfully entertaining.........

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

TrevorTosspot'sPorkyList

[...]

## John, you can add to this incredibly low life porky by Trevor's long list
of lies.

On numerous occasions Trevor has made comments like, "**Chris has already
stated that his wife suffers a metal disorder. Chris placed it on the public
record. Not me."

When in actual fact, it was Trevor who originally made this low life claim
and never me. He later admitted it was a lie when he said, "**My comment
about psychiatric help was desgned (sic) to draw out your lie."

Trevor, when you lie on the internet, your old comments can be found and
will be come back the haunt you!!!

Chris

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

Another lie by Trevor. I have never once claimed my wife is delusional, as
she is not. This is another example of your low life lies and attempts to
insult others when your trapped in a corner.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

**Incorrect. You claimed that your wife cowered in fear every day of her
life. You claimed that she needed a handgun on her person 24/7 so she
would feel safe. That is nothing short of paranoid delusion. Unless, of
course, you lied when you made the claim.

  This is another example of your low life lies and attempts to

**I'm just calling you on your lie about you wife. Alternatively, you
wife may be suffering a serious mental disorder, which means she should
seek help. Which is it? Did you lie, or is your wife suffering a mental
disorder?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

Show me this statment! Cite!

I'm begining to realise the only one suffering from a serious mental
disorder is YOU!

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

I would 100% agree with that.   Guys with delusions like Trevor's,
especially when they can vote, are a danger to us all.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

I would 100% agree with that.   Guys with delusions like Trevor's,
especially when they can vote, are a danger to us all.

## Thanks for your support Kreed. I see Trevor hasn't been able to supply
any evidence to support his claims, so we can only conclude it's another lie
by him. But this one is certainly a new low in his history lies!

Chris

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

He never does, he typically resorts to totally discredited or biases
sources, and even
if you point out how laughable the sources are, he acts as if nothing
has happened
and just goes on and on and on with the crap.

Site Timeline