QC check list ?

Does any members know where I can find technical check list used in the assessing electronic and electrical components found in similiar production line assembly ? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
mowhoong

Similar to WHAT?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Just as the other posters might have suggested. Maybe you should contact ISO and ask them.

Reply to
Ron M.

Sorry for the lack of information. What I meant was, where can I obtain comprehensive technical checklist such as Test and checkout procedure and troubleshooting to enable me to assess an electrical or electronic component (magnetron,high voltage capacitor, stepper motor, high voltage diode etc.,) from a bad one. For instance , in a mirco wave oven assembly line, quality controller refers to it for the final check before the preduct is put on the market.

Reply to
mowhoong

You can't "obtain" it; you must CREATE it

--unless you have a *specific* item which *already* has such a test procedure generated for it.

Make/obtain a list of specifications/parameters which the device must meet. Make a list of equipment needed to test for those specs. Acquire that equipment. Give the specs, equipment, and an example of the unit to be tested to a qualified individual who has the skill set to perform the test. Have him document the steps he takes to do so.

When talking about finished goods in a production facility, such a test procedure is created by the engineer who created the product or by his technician.

If this is your first time encountering this phenomena, finding an ISO9000-certified facility in your area and touring their Test area while they are working would be apt. Having them show you their ISO-compliant documentation would also be a good idea.

If you are looking for a boilerplate:

JeffM

Hi.Jeffm. Many thanks for your information, It help me to understand the test procedure.

Reply to
mowhoong