Ten news adding up voltages

No, it says that there was not reasonable cause for its use in the first place.

Reply to
terryc

In johs day coppers were oft negotiable , these days they are young and stupid lacking economic accumien

Reply to
atec 7 7

stupid, or

Is the problem the police, or those who think they know better ?

Having identified the problem so often for so long, what have the intellectual giants done to fix it?

Who do you call when a certified violent nutter tells you your address? Mensa?

Reply to
|||| | | || ||| || ||||

A million volts will start an arc nearly 2 metres in free air and will almost certainly be fatal, given the energy required to initiate a million volt arc. I had a good laugh when I heard this on the news. A half million volt arc is fun to watch -->

tm . Spine tingling stuff.

Reply to
glenbadd

My bet is on the former!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

A 1V square wave could deliver that many jolts reasonably quickly if the frequency were high enough.

Reply to
DavidW

I was considering a "jolt" to be something expressly activated by the officer.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Yep. That's impressive.

Reply to
DavidW

The inherent nature of humour is usually to make wit about others misfortune. It is unfortunate that this guy died but I did not directly make any joke about him, just the officers involved as they are still alive and can still answer back.

Normally one waits for some investigation to see who or what is at fault first.

We are talking about Policemen here right? With a whole million volts of taser stuck up their arses they still would not qualify as being a "bright spark" ;-) See, more humour :-))

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

I don't believe anyone will give you any odds on that ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

David is thinking of "volts", but accidentally said "jolts".

Reply to
Horry