ECE news google group (a Electrical and Computer Engineering equivalent of ML-news)

Hello, Inspired by the thriving ML-news google group community and the lack of any such community for ECE engineers, I have made an ECE news google group.

This group is made to serve as a forum for notices and announcements of interest to the electrical and computer engineering community. This includes events, calls for papers, employment-related announcements, etc.

Please join at:

Anyone is welcome to join and grow this group. Meaningful posts and engaging members are quintessential for this to succeed.

I would also be looking for community managers if and when this community grows to a considerable size. Please spread the word to your peers, professors, and managers.

Thanks.

Reply to
Chirantan Ganguly