Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

You really want me to go over this again? Fair enough, Trevor Tosspot
used aus.electronics to launch his anti-gun and anti-gun owner
diatribes not once, but repeatedly, you lot said nothing.

As soon as opinion/viewpoint alternative to that held by your "long
standing and highly respected" poster appeared, you lot went feral.
Childish name calling, insults, the full gamut of abuse was levelled
against one who dared challenge what your "long standing and highly
respected" poster had to say.

You don't see what was said at that time as "defence" of Trevor
Tosspot and his position? Stiff shit, I do.

Give my regards to Dorothy.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

More anti-gun owner stereotyping from our friends at aus.electronics

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

More anti-gun owner stereotyping from our friends at aus.electronics

=============================

also posted on aus.politics.gun

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Remind me again how you didn't have a problem with Trevor Tosspot
repeatedly posting his anti-gun and anti-gunowner rhetoric on
aus.electronics, but get so upset at alternative viewpoint appearing.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

It's real simple.

                  He stopped.

will you?

--
?? 100% natural

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Even simpler,

He started,

You lot didn't care,

I replied,

You lot suddenly got all vocal,

Get it?

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

The guy clearly has some problems and trying to reason with him won't
help. Many have tried before... Only thing to do is try to ignore him,
best thing for everyone concerned I think..

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Reason? "little weenie greenie", yep, you lot often confuse childish
name-calling with "reason"

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Paranoia is but a total awareness of your environment

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
Only a paranoid would come up with an excuse like that.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I don't know and I don't care, why don't you ask him, he'll be around,
he only posts to aus.politics.guns to "annoy the crap" out of me

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

And we're quite sure you'd only be interested in the statistics put
forward by the anti's

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Isn't it interesting that the first person who has mentioned phallic
symbols during this discussion is one of the anti's from
aus.electronics

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Your recollection of the circumstances which first brought me to
aus.electronics appears somewhat faulty.

Trevor Tosspot, not once, but repeatedly, posted his anti-gun and anti-
gun owner rhetoric on aus.electronics, not once was he challenged, not
once was he told his postings were off topic.

As soon (from the very first post) as I responded, I was shit-canned.

Trevor Tosspot is aus.electronics "long standing and highly respected"
poster, anybody who choose to post alternative viewpoint was simply a
troll.

Those who post on aus.electronics clearly believe that an anti-gun
zealot has the right to post their diatribes wherever they wish, but
are not prepared to extend the same right to gun owners. I have some
news for them, my freedom of speech is not dependant on them liking
what I've got to say.

Nothing I post on aus.electronics is going to change the attitudes of
those there to gun ownership or gun owners, not for better, not for
worse. Those attitudes were well and truly made up well before I first
posted there.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I was told it was on aus.electronics, that's where I found it, that it
may have been cross posted elsewhere is something I didn't know at the
time and after the initial responses I received, never bothered to
investigate.

So, everybody else was posting, I was "barging in". That comment says
much about your attitude to others being allowed to have opinions

Still posting here solely to "annoy the crap" out of me I see.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

Also, you will note I hadn't posted anything to aus.electronics in
months, I only resumed posting there when you thought it would be
funny to post crap about old airplanes crashing on aus.politics.guns.

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

I find your continued struggle with reality rather entertaining

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability

No, this month atleast you started it John-Thomas, with your insults to
Trevor (whoever that is).

--
?? 100% natural

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
anything derogatory about tweva tosser is probably accurate hence no insult

Re: Smuggling easily obtained guns from the US to Aus. Profitability
nd
nt

And which group are those who didn't have a problem with Trevor's
dribble going up on aus.electronics, but who got so upset when
alternative viewpoint appeared belong in?

Site Timeline