Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

Seems to be a lot of that going on over at aus.electronics

Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

Hello Mr Ghost,

Tosspot's playing the same games over on aus.electronics that he
previosuly played on rec.audio.opinion and aus.hi-fi. He's been
spanked for telling porkies here, so he scurrries away to another
totally unrelated group, where he believes no-one knows enough about
the subject to challenge him, and began spreading his rants about guns
and gun owners.

Reproduced below is some of the stuff he's recently put on
aus.electronics.

The truely intereesting thing, is that no-one over there has a problem
with what Trevor has to say, but as soon as an alternative viewpoint
goes up, the start whingeing and ranting about off-topic posts.

A number of them have been quite busily teeling me to piss off, but
not one of them has challenged their "long standing" member about his
rants.

You'l note he's even brought out that old chestnut implying that a DGU
requires a dead body.

Oh, and we're all "psychopaths" who shouldn't be allowed to associate
with "normal humans"

What a pack of wankers.

Feel free to ask Trevor about his claims that US gun dealers are using
gun shows to avoid carrying out background checks so they can sell
guns to criminals. I've asked him, but in true Trevor Tosspot style,
he's provided no evidence to support that assertion
On Jun 16, 3:21 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"
On Jun 18, 3:40 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

I've blocked Trevor for some time. I have little patience for fanatics and
liars.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!